Frequently Asked Questions by Department
MyNEHA Login or Account Creation Troubles? Review Our Tips Below to Troubleshoot:
1. Is MyNEHA free to sign up? Yes, creating a MyNEHA account allows you to place online orders through our bookstore, register for conferences, and generally participate in NEHA events. A MyNEHA account is NOT a membership.
2. We updated our member portal in 2019. Are you at the current MyNEHA member portal website? https://neha.users.membersuite.com/home
3. Your username contains all lowercase letters: JohnSmith123@gmail.com should be entered in as firstname.lastname@example.org. JSmith123 should be entered in as jsmith123.
4. Can't remember your username? Use the quick assistance "Forgot Username" function located under the profile icon in the top right corner of the MyNEHA home screen. Enter in your email and you'll receive a follow up email that provides your username. *Please be sure to check your junk/spam folder for this email.
5. Can't remember your password? Use the quick assistance "Forgot Password" function located in the login prompt, listed under the Password field. Enter in the details to receive a follow up email and reset your password. *Please be sure to check your junk/spam folder for this email.
6. Creating a new MyNEHA account but the "Next" button is grayed out and you can't move forward? Check that you have answered ALL fields marked with a * . These fields are required to complete your account set up. *Please note: An Office address is required, however, you can set your address preference for mailings to either your Home or Office address.
7. Member pricing is not reflected in my cart when checking out. Try clearing your cache. When you visit websites (like MyNEHA), your browser saves contents and data in temporary storage from the last time(s) you visited the site. This temporary storage is referred to as cache and needs to be reset frequently. To clear cache for Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, etc., please refer to these detailed instructions.
8. What’s the Organization Role during the account sign-up process? Choose a “role” in your organization. There are four “role” options: (1) Primary Contact, (2) Advertising Contact, (3) Exhibitor Contact, and (4) Employee.
- Move through the sign up and verification process like normal until you get to the Organization page.
- Start typing your organization into the provided space and it should appear as an option in the drop down. Select your organization, choose your role, and complete your account creation process. If your organization isn’t there, you can choose not to link to an organization, or you can add it.
- To add an organization, you will need to provide the company name and contact information. Once you’ve completed setting it up, select your role and proceed through the rest of the sign-up process.
- Log in to MyNEHA.
- Click on the person icon/your picture in the upper right and select My Profile.
- In the My Info section, click the pencil to edit the page.
- In the Organization section, select your organization from the auto-fill drop down, and select your role, then save your profile updates.
- If your organization isn’t there, you can add it. To add an organization, you will need to provide the company name and contact information. Once you’ve completed setting it up, select your role and proceed to save your profile updates.
General tips to maximize your MyNEHA experience
- Enable Cookies
- Use the most recent version of Google Chrome
- Use a laptop or PC instead of a tablet or cell phone if you are trying to apply for or renew an existing credential
If you've tried our above tips and are still experiencing issues, contact us at email@example.com for further assistance.
- How can I become a NEHA member?
- What membership category do I qualify for?
- What are the benefits of being a NEHA member?
- How can I renew my membership?
- Can I be refunded or have my membership transferred to someone else?
- NEHA memberships are non-transferable. Member Services staff will refund membership dues within 30 days of purchase upon request. We encourage you to read through each membership option before making a final purchase. To submit a request for a refund please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have further unanswered questions regarding NEHA Membership, contact the Membership Department at email@example.com
- How do I know how many CEs I have earned?
- How do I renew my credential?
- How many years is my credential valid for?
- All credentials are valid for two years.
- What types of credentials does NEHA offer? What are the requirements? How do I apply?
- How can I submit CEs?
- Do you offer credential study guides?
- I have more questions on Continuing Education
If you have further unanswered questions regarding NEHA Credentials, contact the Credentialing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Frequently Asked Questions
- Which HACCP courses do you offer?
- What types of certificate programs do you offer?
- How do I purchase a subscription to the Journal of Environmental Health?
- Where can I make a donation?
- I am a student or young professional, does NEHA offer scholarships and/or internships?
Still have questions? Visit our Contact Us page for a Department Contact list to reach out to specific NEHA team member.