The NEHA Body Art Committee is currently accepting new members. The focus of the committee is to develop resources to support common-sense regulations, reasonable inspections, and overall protect public health. Members are expected to demonstrate thought leadership in their communities regarding body art policies and regulations and hold themselves to the highest professional standards.
Body Art Committee Expectations:
- Two-year commitment
- Participate in monthly (1-2 hour) meetings
- Participate on at least 1 sub-committee during BAMC update process
- Participate for the duration of the code update cycle
- Provide input on proposed projects
- Have at least 5 years experience as a regulator and/or in body art industry
- Committee members need to demonstrate leadership skills, integrity, and professionalism throughout all committee initiatives.
The application closes September 30. Committee members must be, or willing to become, a NEHA member. Learn more about becoming a member.