The NEHA-FDA Retail Flexible Funding Model Program Portal is Open to Accept Applications
The Calendar Year 2022 NEHA-FDA Retail Flexible Funding Model (RFFM) Grant Program Portal is now open to accept applications! Visit: https://www.neha.org/retailgrants and then click on the "Access the Grant Program Portal" button to begin the simple registration process, or, if you have already registered, to begin completing one or more applications. The NEHA-FDA RFFM Grant Program provides funding to state, local, territorial, and tribal retail food regulatory programs enrolled in the Retail Program Standards to complete projects and training to enhance conformance with the Retail Program Standards. Applications will be accepted through Monday, November 15 (7:59 p.m. EST).
NEHA-FDA RFFM Grant Guidance is now available! Download here or visit the Retail Grants web page to access this essential, step-by-step guide to successfully navigating the application process.
Applicants to this new funding program can expect:
- A people-centered grant management process with an emphasis on simplicity and accessibility.
- More than $6 million in funding is available!
- Eligibility for all retail food regulatory programs enrolled in the Retail Program Standards.
- NEHA Retail Support Team to help answer questions.
- The opportunity to experience professional growth and recognition while joining an elite group of retail food safety specialists.
For general questions and technical support related to the grant application process, please contact our support team:
NEHA-FDA RFFM Grant Program Support Team