If your market is environmental health, the National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) can help you get your business in front of the decision makers and professionals who impact buying decisions. Reach thousands of environmental health professionals who seek your company’s products, services, information, and expertise to help advance their organizations. Choose among NEHA’s many opportunities to reach your potential customers.
Journal of Environmental Health
- Print and electronic delivery (E-Journal)
- Display ads, classified ads, advertorials; E-Journal has links that are clickable to advertiser websites, videos, online tutorials, etc. from any smartphone, tablet, or mobile device
- Published 10 times per year and reaches more than 20,000 environmental health professionals
- Peer-reviewed and highly rated by members
- Published 20 times or more per year and distributed to more than 5,000 members
- Average open rate of 34% and average click rate of 17%
- Advertiser banner ad available (size = 185 x 400)
- Monthly unique visitors = 15K; Total visits in 2018 = 280K
- Banner ads available on a monthly basis (15–20K impressions) (size = 520 x 145)
- Job Postings: NEHA will place your job posting on our website; members get one free posting per year. For other rates, please see visit our job posting page.
Annual Educational Conference & Exhibition (AEC)
- Exhibit space at the premiere education, training, and networking event for 1,000–1,500 environmental health professionals
- Sponsorship levels include networking breaks, educational sessions, and in-demand services such as charging stations, WiFi, and audiovisual
Sponsors and Partners
- Enjoy visibility all year long and on multiple platforms as an organizational sponsor or partner
- For those interested in solidifying their long term commitment to environmental health with the highest visibility, a combination of the above opportunities will be customized to meet your budget and maximize your exposure
Find out more about pricing, custom packages, and discount incentives!
For more information, contact:
NEHA Sales Manager